Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I love Wednesday...

 I'm loving that...

I have worked with Katie for four years now...I can't wait to meet her in heaven one day, we are going to be best friends. Well, we already are, but she doesn't know it yet!

 This week is my full week in the Elementary classroom, meaning usually I'm only there Thursday and Friday, but this week I have been there all week. Seriously, I don't want to go back to class.

Spring Break officially starts in two days...YEE-UH!

This week someone asked me for "up-do" advice for their wedding, cosmetology school...here I come! (one day)

(T.M.I) I didn't take my pills right this last month so I have been on my period for a week and a half...(this is sarcasm, I am NOT loving this) I will never mess up my pills again!

4 Thoughts:

Ellyn Scaffe said...

Those darn pills! No bueno! :(

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

Katie I miss you! I wish we could have hung out more...

Charlotta-love said...

That is cute what you said about Katie. :o)

and for a second, I thought you were going to say you were pregnant...

Julia Gulia said...

Please go to cosmetology school! You will be my hairdresser for life!!!!