Where did Wednesday go? I guess I missed it...oops!
So What If...
I really like to eat sugar cones...I like ice cream in them, but I could just eat a whole box of sugar or waffle cones by themselves...for real!
I like discussing and talking about controversial topics, I think it really brings out people's strong/passionate side.
I love talking about Jared and I to other people. It's fun at school when people find out I got married "so young" and then they have all these crazy questions to ask me...I love it!
My roots are getting so bad on my hair that it's starting to look a little tacky, maybe I'll take care of that next week
(speaking of hair) I haven't actually "done" my hair (worn it down) in over a week and a half, which isn't really normal for me.
So what if...A kindergartner at my school said I looked like Lady Gaga....okay wait, I take that back, "WHAT THE HECK?"

1 Thoughts:
Haha! Don't worry, you don't look like Lady Gaga! That is too cute though. :)
Post a Comment