Recent Posts

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Grandma Ruth

This past Thursday Jared's step-grandma died and we attend he viewing and funeral last weekend. Her death was very sudden, she got pneumonia and got consecutively worse. She was such a sweet women, took very good care of Jared's papa (grandpa), and seem to have lived a very full life. It was very sad to see her go, but she lived to be 92 and I know we will see her again. 
The weekend of her funeral Jared's mom and I had the privileged of going through all of Grandma Ruth's things because papa didn't want any memory of her around besides pictures. After sorting through some of Grandma Ruth's things I ended up taking home some cute dresses, shirts, and even a few nice pieces of jewelry. I felt very lucky! It was a sad weekend, but I sure did enjoy the quality time I got to spend with family.







We will miss you Grandma Ruth, but we will see you again!

0 Thoughts: