Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday...


 I'm Loving...

Old people and Big Families

That I had my "graduation advising" appointment...can December come any quicker, actually I'm not quite ready to teach yet, so this is a good pace
 
That Jared goes to UGA now. Ironically in one of the biggest campuses in the U.S. we have a class in the same building right across the hall. I also love that we meet up for lunch. Oh, God's little life blessings!

That I get to participate in my second Georgia Decathalon as a interview judge...so fun!

All types of Mexican Food

That i'm secretly  a hopeless romantic, but my independent "I don't need you" side tries to overpower it.

    2 Thoughts:

    Southern Belle said...

    So exciting you are graduating soon! I had fun in college, but graduating was the biggest weight lifted ever!!

    Julia Gulia said...

    Haha, I love your last line--"I don't need you" side takes over. I know that girl, too!