Recent Posts

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Last week I received an award from a very cool blogger! I was very excited because I had not received a "blog award" before! So thank you...

Here are the rules of the award:
1. Link back and thank the fabulous person who bestowed the amazing award on you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 7 other deserving and great bloggers
4. Contact the awarded bloggers to let them know of their award!



Seven things about me:
1) I love to spend time with individuals with special needs
2) My mom always told me to, "Kill people with kindness" when they aren't kind to me, this is hard to do, but I try
3) The thought of having kids right now scares the pee out of me
4) I'm sort of bad a delegating, I like to do things myself. Yes...I'm A type
5) I really enjoy reading fashion blogs and getting knew ideas about how to re-use old clothes even though I don't always use their suggestions
6) I really like cold cereal, I could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The crunchiness and milk...it's ALL good!
7) I married my best friend and I really like that we still "flirt" with each other today!
 
Seven lovely bloggers to give this award to:
5. Amstil

3 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

oh my. thank you katy! My gosh...what a pleasant surprise!!!! That was so nice of you and what a beautiful couple you two make! I hope you are doing just wonderful and so glad we can be blog buds!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

thanks friend for the blog award. I was very honored...i appreciate it and I'm glad you like my blog!! :)

Ellyn Scaffe said...

Thank you Lovely Girl! I love keeping up with your blog, and am happy you enjoy mine as well! You're the best :)