Recent Posts

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Girls Night with Ellyn

Ellyn, my best friend from High School, had a girls night recently. It was nice to catch up on things, but one of the best parts was visiting with her little piece of delight, Violet. She is such a good baby and quite fun to play with too.



Ellyn always tells me that she can't wait until Jared and I have one of our own, but that will just have to wait a little while.

2 Thoughts:

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Katy! I love your blog too...sorry I was a secret blog stalker! ha ha. That is so annoying that happened to you at school! people are crazy...thats why I got rid of the facebook cause I felt the same way.

Ellyn Scaffe said...

Katy, you know you want a little tiny Jared to hold and cuddle on!!