This is the re-creation of the cake I wanted to make for the last day of cake class. I decided to re-create it for a branch potluck that we had. This is the first cake that I have actually put some time in the decorate and use my skills. I don't think it's too bad for an amateur. For the flavoring I used coconut cake, lime curd filling, and fresh strawberries in the middle! It was YUMMMY!
Recent Posts
4 Thoughts:
very cute! You did a great job and it looks really yummy too!
That cake looks awesome! You did SUCH a great job on it!
I want to eat that cake! I hope everyone could tell that was a strawberry and a lime, it looked pretty obvious to me! So cute, and I love your little cake holder too!
Your posts make me really hungry! And for all the wrong foods :)
Post a Comment