For Mother's Day I made my mom a card that was good for one Michael's Basic Cake Decorating Class and our first class was this past Tuesday. I had previously taken this course in January, but the Wilton Cake Decorating Company changed all the courses so even I'm learning new things! The new classes are a lot more hands on and we learn a lot more decorating techniques than before. Here are some pictures from our first class...we can't wait for this week!
Recent Posts
3 Thoughts:
ya'll are so cute!
How FUN! I've always wanted to take a cake decorating class! I can't wait to see what you can do afterward!
What a great gift Katy! I miss your mom! Give her a kiss for me next time you see her! I am going to do this with my girls one day! You are such a good daughter!
Post a Comment