Recent Posts

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Roller Hockey

Jared has been obsessed with hockey for forever it seems. It all started when he was younger, he played on the local YMCA team for a few years. Then after we got married he picked up ball hockey (hockey with just a stick and ball) which evolved into roller hockey and this summer he picked up ice hockey. Funny thing is when Jared went from ball to roller hockey he said "ball hockey is for amateurs" and now that he's playing ice hockey he says "roller hockey is for amateurs" although he still enjoys it, but not as much. The pictures below are from his last roller hockey season. They went to the finals, but didn't end up winning. But it was his third season of roller hockey and he has been on the championship team before so I guess it was someone else turn.

George and Jason
(This season was Jason's first time playing goalie)

I think Jared is 6'9'' or 10'' with his roller blades on

I think he looks so cute in his hockey gear :)



Jason, George, Jared

VERY proud of my hockey player

0 Thoughts: