Recent Posts

Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Sunday!

Jared and I had a fabulous Easter. It was so relaxing that is almost felt like a summer day. I planned the whole day with home cooked meals and activities. The day started with breakfast which consisted of strawberry pancakes, eggs, hash-browns, OJ. Then it was time to turn on the A.M. session of General Conference. While we watched conference on the "small screen" we died some very ghetto Easter eggs. Then a way to long nap. Then P.M. session, packing a picnic lunch/dinner, going to the park and enjoying each others company. It was purrrrfect!

Our not so fabulous dies

The "small screen"


The ghetto eggs

Jared's Easter Basket
{By the way he got me the novel The Help, but I can't start reading it until finals are over}


Traveling to the Park

Picnic Basket Explosion



Yes...I asked Jared to take a picture of me, I do that often if you haven't noticed

The True Love!

2 Thoughts:

Charlotta-love said...

I actually love going on picnics. No one does that anymore... :o(

J & J said...

i totally have that cardigan.