Recent Posts

Saturday, April 10, 2010

April Fools Treat!

For the past two years have made worms in mud for Aprils Fools and this year wasn't any different. Jared always looks forward to it...its one of his favorite treats! He says if I made it all the time it may not be so special, but because its only once a year its just right!

Worms in Dirt

{I have a more complicated recipe, but they essentially taste the same, so here is the shortcut version}
1 package Instant Chocolate Pudding
1 package Oreos
1 bag Gummy Worms
Directions: Prepare Instant Chocolate Pudding as direction on the box. While it is setting in the refrigerator crush Oreos. You can either throw them in a food processor or crush them in a zip lock bag. In whatever container you choose put chocolate pudding on the bottom, Oreo crumbles on top, and Gummy Worm throughout!

Like I said...EASY!





0 Thoughts: