Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oreo Ice Cream Cake

For Ice Cream Cake number two I choose one of my favorite cookies as the theme (Oreos)! I was requested to make this for our end of the year Athens Branch Talent Show...I did...and it was a hit! So much of a hit that I hid a piece for myself for later in the freezer and when I went back to get it after the talent show was over it was gone...I was pretty devastated, but Jared said that a makes for a good excuse to make another one...good point babe!




2 Thoughts:

Linds and Allen said...

Just saw this- looks delicious. Will you please send me the receipe?

Christina said...

This was AMAZING!!!! I was just talking to someone about this cake the other day! Can I have the recipe, too? (although- it'll never be as good as yours!!)