This year we had our very first Chritmas morning with just us! Normally we spend Christmas Eve at one of our parents house, then spend the night and wake up with the whole family in the morning, but this year was different. We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's house, read the Christmas story, but then we went home. When we got home we decided to make a list of the different Christmas traditions that we like and had growing up that we could potentially implement with ourselves or future kids.
Tradition List:
Christmas Eve
.Light candles to bed.
.Open Christmas Eve PJ's for bed.
.Bake and set out christmas cookies and milk for santa.
.Read the Christ birth story from the Bible.
.Dinner.
.Put things out for Santa.
.Ginger bread houses.
Christmas Day
.Pickle in the tree search = $20.
.Sprinkles and gold coins in stockings.
.Ornament gifts.
.Breakfast casserole.
{Caution: Interesting morning photos}
Opening my stocking from Jared
{Beware it is horrible for your teeth}
{I've gotten a new piece from Jared every year since we've been married, its tradition}
Much needed new black driving shoes for the hubby
As a part of my New Year goal Jared knew I wanted to start implementing more fitness into my life
{SIDE NOTE: Jared said he saw this in the store and couldn't wait to see it on me. After I tried it on he said I looked too good to work out wearing it and so he might have to return it. I just had to laugh...I sure love him so much, he thinks I am hot regardless if I am at my ideal weight or not. That's true love}
Conclusion: We really enjoyed our intimate Christmas with just the two of us. We might keep that up, we will have to see!
0 Thoughts:
Post a Comment