Recent Posts

Monday, August 17, 2009

Jared's 24th Birthday

I scream...You scream...it's Jared's Birthday
Come celebrate with yummy Ice Cream!
On August 16 we celebrated Jared's 24th birthday @ our house with homemade cake, ice cream, and toppings. We both enjoyed the company of family and close friends who came to wish Jared Happy Birthday!

Birthday Boy
Since we had our families come early to our house...we took advantage of a great opportunity to take family pictures...

Ron and Mom
They are so photogenic...and they match...so cute

Jason and Jared

Birthday Boy and I

24 Birthday Kisses!

Michael and I

Reeves Family



Grant Family

Homemade Cocoa Buttermilk Birthday Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting

If you want the recipe click here

Make a wish....

Lillie and Stephanie


The Perschka's...Jessica.Alex.Avery

Ellyn & Ben...
Two of Jared and I close friends from High School...we were so glad that they came...YAY...we've missed you!

Joe and Rebeckah refusing to take a picture except with Jared
{one day I will get a normal picture of them}



This is Jared's gift from me if you haven't noticed already...its says Happy Hanukkah and NOT Happy Birthday....soooo I realized a few days before Jared's birthday that I had ran out of birthday wrapping paper so I went to Hallmark to get some more and when I saw this paper rolled up all I could see running arcoss the tube was happy happy happy which I thought would unroll and say happy birthday, but to my surprise when I opened it, it said happy hanukkah....so I decided to use it anyway since it was a Sunday and I couldn't go buy more...sure made for a funny story...i'm such a blonde

Opening his "Happy Hanukkah" gift

A DEEP FRYER...he was soo excited {me too}
{stay tuned for some fried Snickers to come}

Bestest High School friends...:)

Joni and Julia {my other bestest}

and of course Jared ended the party with playing video games with the guys...typical
It was a great party...I just can't believe he's one year away from being 25...what an old fart.

2 Thoughts:

Wallace Clan said...

so cute you guys! I'm happy that you had a great time celebrating jared's birthday!

Mary Ann said...

What a fun party and cute pics! I hope you liked the cake. We always enjoy it when we make it. I love that you used Happy Hanukkah wrapping paper- too funny!
Happy b-day to Jared!
Ry did get a haircut- thanks for noticing. she loves it!