Recent Posts

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day at The Grants

After having our own Christmas morning, we went to my mom's house to celebrate with the Grants! They made an awesome breakfast casserole (not pictured) and then it was gift giving time!

Mom and Ron

Handsome Butterball

Pretty David

There was A LOT of this

Our gift to Ron
(we love the John Adams Series and recommend it to everyone)

(Don't kill me for this picture)
This is the homemade gift I made for my mom, she got a little teary-eyed
(Sorry for the blurry image)
This is a close up of the gift..it's a picture of my mom as a baby and my grandma
I will blog about how I made this gift later
Jared opening his surprise gift from mom
He's wearing his, "hummm I wonder what this could be face"
It was a Carhartt vest

And I got an adorable red pea-coat too

It was a great Christmas with the Grants


Outtakes...Bloppers...Funnies

I usually associate Carhartt with red neck...I guess Jared does too
After we were done opening gifts and the festivities died down, Jared called me into the kitchen laughing and this is what I found...chest hair and dip (gum ball)included YIKES!

Ron decided to be see how good Butterball's bone tastes

Not so good...he gave it back to Butterball

I think he may have gotten a cramp in his jaw :)

0 Thoughts: