Recent Posts

Friday, October 16, 2009

Leslie's Wedding

During the weekend of October 9th Jared, Jean, and I went for a weekend trip to Tennesse to Leslie's Wedding. The ceremony and reception was nice. It was a little difficult at times for different reasons, but none the less we all got through!



Getting ready at the hotel



The orchestra that played during the ceremony



Jackson and his flower girl...right after I took this picture the peacher announced that there was no photography allowed...oops!





Leslie and I





Leslie and Jean





Auntie Katy and Jackson





Yummy Food...honestly her reception had the best food





Beautiful Dress


















Gramma Jean





Gamma Jean was equipped with books, toys, and Pez candy for Jackson...So prepared





Jackson danced the whole night





Center Stage





Jared and I





This is Michael Lukow and his wife pictured with us...they were so sweet to come all the way from Texas for the wedding...he was one of Josh Reeves really good friends from his unit









Gamma Jean and Jackson dancing





Jackson wanted to be tipped upside down over and over and over









Jean and Jared





Leslie and Josh Hardcastle (Yes...his name is Josh too...crazy huh?)





Bubbles and Bubbles and Bubbles





Sweet Jackson Kisses





Sure love this boy!

2 Thoughts:

Natalie said...

What a nice weekend Katy. I absolutely love that lavendar dress and your cute neclace, you look so beautiful.

Wallace Clan said...

Bittersweet day! It was beautiful though. Hope the trip was fun.