Recent Posts

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Outer Banks Trip

For 10 days in June I went on vacation with Katie and her family to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. One of Katie's other caregivers and my good friend Ashley also accompanied us. The trip was fun and here are a "few" pictures...
In the Car
Katie was so good in the car

Ashley


Katie and Katy

Toni...Katie's mom


Vera...Katie's grandma





Photo Shoot Relaxin' by the pool


Dinner at Hurricane Moe's

Cheers!

The best popcorn shrimp I have EVER tasted
The Beach @ Sunset

Another Day by the Pool...

Love her chubby face...so cute!

Butter Cream Ice Cream..mmm

Crazy about Ice Cream
Pottery Painting...

Ashley and her bowl for her dog Angel

My Creation

Katie and Toni
Dinner at Five Guys...love their fries...

Aquarium at Nags Head Island...

Mr. and Mrs. Turtle

Julia...you're one of the next Atlantic storms...ahhh

Can you see the fish in the sand?
Photo Shoot at the Aquarium...
We tried to pose Katie...but she was NOT having it :(
Dinner at Bob's Grill...and yes this is the famous Bob
Yay...Our only day at the beach...
Katie's rockin' her beach Car
Katie at the beach...
The Outer Banks is was beautiful...what a great 10 days...

5 Thoughts:

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

That looks like such a fun trip!

Natalie said...

wow Katie, please sign me up for your job---get paid while on vacation with a lovely little girl and a wonderful friend. Can I come next time and "work"? I love all of the pictures ;)

Natalie said...

oops, KATY...I promise I know how to spell your name :)

Emily Green said...

I LOVE that plate you painted! So cute!

Chris said...

Katy, I want a copy of all these darling pictures. You are the best caregiver in the whole world and I know Miss Katie Bane knows that. Love you, MTATWST, Mom