Recent Posts

Thursday, July 9, 2009

7.4.2009 Independence Day

We {Me.Jared.Mom.David} had a VERY fun fourth of July...we spent the first half of the day at a wonderful private pool. The pool was private because one of David's high school friends' family were out of town for the weekend and let us use their facility...which was very upscale! Next we enjoyed a tasty homemade hamburger dinner and ate leftover dessert from Bunco night. Then we packed the car with drinks and snacks and headed to Centennial Park in Atlanta to watch fireworks. We continued mine and Jared's Parking Deck Tradition which entails watching the Fireworks from on top of the Georgia Aquarium Parking Deck. This is the first time Jared and I got to share our tradition with company! It was a night to remember!

Katy and Chris's Dessert Photo Shoot
(I think we were going for our own ad campaign...maybe...?)
"Look at this Dessert...

Mmmm it sure is tasty...

Soo tasty that it makes you smile...

And take a million pictures...

Like I said....


Even adults like the dessert...


Mmmm.....

I bet your mouth is watering now...


Beware of the dessert's side effects...

AHHHHHH............SUGAR HIGH

Jared stacked his Hamburger so high...I couldn't believe he got it into his mouth

Then we were off to Atlanta...We were sad to leave Butterball, but we didn't think he would be able to handle the loud fireworks...


Group Picture on the Parking Deck


The Happy Couple...Take One


The Happy Couple...Take Two



The Dusk View

YAY...finally a picture of David

David's new car...NOT...he wishes....but it sure was sweet!

Mother....Daughter

"We are family...get up every body and sing"

So we had A LOT of time to kill before it got dark so we decided to
"Play with the Moon"
and here's the results....
"I've got the whole Moon in my hands..."

Pinching Moon

Kissing Moon x1

Kissing Moon x2


Spinning Moon



Serving up the Moon


Cup of Moon anyone?


Squeezing Moon

Eating moon


Mouth to Mouth Moon

"You and me going kissing in the dark, lying on the grass and counting the stars where the cool grass grows"
[changed the lyric from fishing to kissing]




There was so much love in the air that we saw
...Fireworks...
Oooooooo.....

Ahhhhh.......


Bam...Bam...Bam
They were some of the prettiest fireworks and from a great view...
I must say...that was one of my favorite 4th of July's!

0 Thoughts: