Chick-fil-A...
very tasty chicken, waffle fries, closed on Sundays, take expired coupons, nicest employees, one the most creative add campaign...see below
They also have Cow Appreciation Day which is explained below...
What would we do for a free Chick-fil-A combo meal (including free waffle fries and drink)....In the only Chick-fil-A style we know....
(his mean Bull face)
Moooooo face
On the way to Chick-fil-A Jared said he was definitely taking a step out of his comfort zone...
But when two mothers approached Jared and told him that they thought he was a "real man" for actually dressing up because their husband refused to...
Then Jared became proud to be a cow...
Was it worth it...?
YES!



8 Thoughts:
oh Chick-fil-a how I miss you. You two are too cute. I can't believe Jared did it. that's awesome.
First stop after landing in a few weeks Chick-fil-a....Cali doesnt' know the wonderfulness they are missing.
You are one of the cutest people I know!!! Reading your blog always makes me smile:)
I was just talking to my sister about how she should have dressed up! You guys looked so cute! And yes, for a free meal, it was worth it! Thats so cool that Jared dressed up, I am pretty sure Seth wouldn't do it. :)
You two are the cutest goobers (that's a compliment term) I know! I knew about this cow day but completely forgot! You make me wish I'd remembered and gussied up for my free Chick-fil-A!
"proud to be a cow". :o) You guys are cute.
oh wow! That is too cute!
Cow appreciation? I bet I could totally get Paul on board!
You two do such fun things! And I Love your cow ears! :)
So cute! I love that you guys both dressed up! Love your blog Katy!
Wish I could dress up like a cow and look that cute. It was definitely worth the free meal ;-)
Post a Comment