Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

I am getting this out late, but I wanted to wish my mom Happy Birthday in the blog world. When I was little my mom used to say, "I don't want you to grow up. Can't you just stay this age forever?" Well now I want to tell my mom the same thing..."Mom I don't want you to get older, can't you stay this age forever?" The reason is because the older she gets the bigger become of Heavenly Father taking her from me. My mom has always been my best friend, my biggest cheerleader, my example, and many more things. Cheers to many more laughs, motherly advice, random phone calls, phase 10, and more mother and daughter moments! I love you "the whole world squished together!"
Happy Birthday Mom!

[this picture was take April 2009 by me...isn't she beautiful!]

3 Thoughts:

Natalie said...

What a sweet post, Happy birthday to your beautiful mom!!!

THE HATHCOCK'S said...

Yes she is beautiful and I love her so much! She is such a unique person and I miss having her around! You are lucky to have such a wonderful mom!

Charis said...

Happy (BELATED) Birthday to your mom. She is a wonderful lady!