A few weeks ago Jared and his good friend Alex found out about a Business Competition going on at the school....to win you had to submit a business plan that could be used and implemented in the Athens area. This peaked Jared and Alex's interest because for almost two years they have ran a little on-the-side window cleaning business in titled TwoTone Window Washing and this was a great excuse to make a business plan for it, so they entered the competition......and WON!!! So here they are with there $250.00 check! Yeah, its not much split between the two of them, but as they say "every little bit helps!" Plus they were very proud of themselves and I was too! WAY TO GO!!!
Recent Posts
5 Thoughts:
Yay! Congrats Jared!
I sometimes wish I was motivated enough to do stuf like that.
very cool! I'd like to see the business plan. tell them congrats
COngrats Jared and Alex !!!!!!
Congratulations!!! That must have been quite the business plan!
That is awesome! So good to be recognized in some way for the things we are doing. Congrats to both of them on a good business plan!!
Post a Comment