This past Friday a few friends and I had a girls night out plus one of my bestest friends Julia came into town on a break from school for the weekend, so it was much needed! We started the night out at La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant for some grub and then headed to downtown Athens to party. We walked around for a little while, mainly people watching and then we headed to the main course of the night...An 80's dance bar called "8E's" and oh girl did we get our dance on! Thanks ladies for a fun night! Let's do it again soon!
Quote of the Night..."I can be a girly girly princess too" - Maia
Bestest Buddies
La Parrilla....Yum
Charlotte didn't make it to La Parrilla so we took her to Pauley's downtown for a yummy homemade crepe...I think she liked it!
Sista Sista
Here We Go...
The song I requested came on, so Emilee and I decided to "step-it-up" on the platform
Julia...Lillie
Julia and Charlotte got their groove on, on the platform too
I had to include this picture because we were the only young ones at 8E's... all the rest were old farts and WOW their dancing was fun to watch!
Thanks again girls! This was my first time ever going dancing downtown....and I got to use my new I.D. and everything :)
2 Thoughts:
That was a fun night. I'm glad I got to be there for part of it. :o)
I may steal some of the pictures for my blog.
Cute pics! I really like the pic of you and Emilee dancing, that's fun!
Post a Comment