Saturday we went to an Atlanta Braves game and tagged Julia along with us! There was defiantly rain in the forecast, but that didn't stop us. When we arrived we began looking for a parking spot....and right outside the stadium...literally...there were empty spots and no one was there taking money...so yes free parking 20 paces away...yippee! Then when we got inside the stadium and began to walk toward our seats that were in the nose bleeds, but we noticed that no one was checking tickets either...so yes close seats...yippee! I think people must have been afraid of the rain...too bad!
Another awesome thing that happened was when it did begin to rain it rained on only half the field for a little while. When they would zoomed in on the fans in the stands and put it on the big screen...the fans on the right side were in pouring rain and the fans on the left side we dry...it was very funny!
The Braves game was also dedicated to our Military Men for Memorial Weekend which was also very touching!
Up Close and Personal
Welcome to Braves Stadium
My handsome "boyfriend" and I
4 Thoughts:
Oh I love braves games! The last picture of you and Jared is so cute...definitely frame worthy!
That's a really cute picture of the 2 of you! What a once in a lifetime chance that you could find the perfect parking spot!
Katy, you look so pretty in all your pics! I miss you; we need to get together soon! What classes are you taking in the fall?
Best braves game I've ever gone too! Thanks for having me tag along :)
Post a Comment