So tonight as I was doing my usual blogging (including following, commenting, and searching) and then I stumbled upon this and was THOROUGHLY PETRIFIED!
You might be scarred for life, but I didn't want to be the only one. So in honor of Earth Day and if you are daring enough to find out click here Enjoy!
p.s. people have just gone a little to far being "earth friendly"
9 Thoughts:
Of course I clicked on it! that is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen! Ugh. Happy Earth day! lol
Ummm....no thanks. That is ridiculous....I'll find another way to save the earth!
Ewwwww!!!! Out of control!!!!
I think the colorful material is cute. Too bad it's for a pad!
Please tell me that is a joke!!! Very disturbing! Who thinks of things like that???
Wow there's nothing about that special time of the month that I want to keep and reuse for the next...we need to count our blessings that we live in the 21st century and don't have to suffer like gals in the olden days!!!
UGH!!! That is just about the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. So if you're out and about you get to carry it around with you when it's full. GROSS!!!!!!!!!!
thats disturbing!
WOW, I was not expecting that! I can't believe people would actually use those; YUCK!
Post a Comment