Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are

My friend Morgan posted this announcement on her blog and I had to steal it from her to inform you all...

So do you remember reading this book growing up? It was defiantly one of my favorites!

Well they have created a movie for it which is set to be released October 16 2009!

Ironically in one of my education classes I am in the middle of creating a great lesson plan for this very book and now I can add watching the movie to it for my future elementary school class one day!
VERY EXCITING!!!
You can check out the Apple movie trailer here!

3 Thoughts:

Cherie (and sometimes Senor) said...

Aw! I loved this book! I totally thought it was a "boy book" though. I can only imagine a movie done by the right director and crew for it would be so fun!

Charlotta-love said...

That is my favorite book. Period. Ever. The end.

Julia Gulia said...

Get out!! I'm so excited!!!