Don't you ever wish that you could go to the grocery store and purchase the exact ingredients for your recipes? I know I do! Well, because we don't live in a perfect world most of us are stuck with odd amounts of left overs...including myself. So last week I decided to combine of few of these left over ingredients and I came out with pasta perfection! The random ingredients I had were uneven amounts of...
.ricotta cheese.
.mozzarella cheese.
. bag of shredded Parmesan.
.Italian bread crumbs.
.Italian bread crumbs.
.Parsley.
.1/4 box manicotti pasta.
.1/2 box rigatoni pasta.
.and possibly some more that I can't remember.
I tell you what...I was really just throwing in everything "Italian" I had in my kitchen and crossing my fingers! This is what the finished product looked like and I was so proud that I had to post about it. Jared rated it one of the best meals I've made "you created your own olive garden meal"....and I didn't even have a recipe! YAY! I'm becoming so domestic!
5 Thoughts:
that looks yummy!!! I wish I could be more domestic...
That is a sign of a very good cook! Good for you Katy!
Wow, Katy, very impressive! That looks so yummy. Next time you are feeling domestic, call me ;)
katy!
so good to hear from you :) glad to see you're doing well with your cute husband!! i saw your blog a few months ago through your sister cassy's. my mom and i are obsessed with cassy's blog and all the cute crafts she does haha we're creepers for sure! take care and i will have to try that cookie and cream cupcake recipe...looks delish :)
Haha! Katy, I love this post. I just read it to John and he liked it too. I'm sad I missed out on the cooking adventure ;( And whatever, I think you're a VERY domestic person!
Post a Comment