Recent Posts

Monday, March 30, 2009

Oreo Cupcakes with a Surprise!

For our recent Relief Society Birthday activity we celebrated ourselves! We had a yummy potatoe bar and for dessert each of the Relief Society presidency was to bring in cupcakes, so I chose to make Oreo Cupcakes because....
1... I heart Oreos too much
2...Oreo+Cupcakes=Divine!
So I found a lovely recipe on a blog and this is how they turned out! yummmmm...


The surprise is on the bottom....check out the recipe here!

4 Thoughts:

The Clanton Gang said...

YUM!!! I definitely have to make these!!!

Jill May said...

Girl! If you love oreos, then you have to get yourself over to Bakerella's site and make her Oreo Truffles!!! THEY ARE SOOOO GOOD!!! (And pretty easy to make.) Just be careful... you might become addicted.

Lacey said...

Wow these make my mouth water! I will definitely have to try making these this week!

Charlotta-love said...

The bottom of the cupcake was the best.