Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christmas Time 2008

I know this is very old, but I've gotten very bad at posting...anyways this was a little bit of what happened during our Christmas time...

I made new friends with the cutest little girl (Maddie) at my friend Lillie's Christmas party!
Our good friend's John and Julia got engaged and we got to be apart of it!

We played family games such as my mom's favorite...PHASE 10

David got his wisdom teeth pulled...you can't tell but he is VERY swollen

I lost at all the family games:(

Jared wrapped BEAUTIFUL gifts

Ron got a Panini Maker from Santa

My mom got a pretty garmet bag
David got a car, but I'm not going to post that (a little resentment there)




And we went to the movies with the Reeves...NOT to see THIS scary movie, but a good Christmas movie instead

1 Thoughts:

Charlotta-love said...

Yeah for Judy and John!