Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Years Memories

Our New Years Memories...

It started at Shoki, but because of waiting longer than 45 minutes to be seated we went to Inoko instead
Jared gulped down the soup

And I was SOO excited about my food

We took a group picture

Adam fell in love with the yellow sauce

The girls posed for the paparazzi

The boys acted like boys

Jared looked like a Fraternity brother

They convinced me to drink a non-alcoholic beverage and it tasted NASTY

We checked on the "adult party"

The moms were the life of the party

And then we left when they started making silly faces

We hung out at the Goodwin's grandparents
And partied like it was 2009

Jared and I tried out a romantic New Year's kiss and bonked noses!
Lindsey and Aaron were awarded beads

And David rated the night with only one thumbs up :(

5 Thoughts:

Emily Green said...

Wow, you guys were busy! Looked like a lot of fun!

Wallace Clan said...

Wow such a fun night it appears. I am glad you shared your photos!

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

How FUN!!! I love that you checked in on the "adult party!" You look so pretty in all your pics!

kali said...

Looks like so much fun! Aaaah.... life before babies...
I don't even remember if we stayed up till midnight...
LOL, they're totally worth it though!

Charlotta-love said...

It's Mama Mia! Fun times had by all it seems.