Recent Posts

Monday, October 13, 2008

Bulldawg Nation

This saturday was another great day in Sanford Stadium. The weather was good (not too hot, not too cold). The fans were pumped...and we won, we didn't play all that great, but we won. The day began with cooking some snacks...a yummy trail-mix and BBQ meatballs for the tailgate at our good friends Natalie and Josh's house. Then we headed to the game....
University of Georgia vs. University of Tennessee
win...26-14...win


The Girls @ the Tailgate


Chris Alex Jared
(this was a funny picture, because I have one thats similar, but there is tuxedos because it of the three of them at their senior prom!!)


Natalie and Me under the tailgate tent


GOOO DAWGS!


The Group of Us!

Then to top the great night off I convinced Jared to take me to see Nights in Rodanthe. Jared commented later that is may have been the girliest movie he had ever seen, but noneless I LOVE it. I read the book in August (by Nicholas Sparks) which was SOO good, not just because it's a beautiful story, but Richard Greer isn't too bad to look at either! And of course even though I knew the ending I still cried. So yes I recommend reading and watching this one!




3 Thoughts:

Natalie said...

Katy!!! Josh and I had so much fun with you guys....why haven't we been sitting with eachother for every game? You guys are so fun :) We'll have to tailgate again next game.
PS: I may have to steal some of your pictures....so adorable :)

Mary Ann said...

Looking at those pictures makes me miss the Dawg games even more. It just isn't the same out here! What a fun day.

Jaime said...

katy, i need to get your email so i can invite ya to my blog again (i had to make it private), sorry, i haven't forgotten you. email me at jhwaxter@yahoo.com and i'll send ya an invite:)