Recent Posts

Monday, September 22, 2008

Jackson's First Birthday

This weekend Jared and I and his family took a trip to Tennessee to celebrate our nephew Jackson's first birthday (Jared's brother, Josh's and his wife Leslie little baby boy) Most of you know that Josh was killed in Iraq last year the day after his little boy was born, so this was an expected trip. So not to dwell on the sad....Jackson has grown up so much in the last year and is cuter than ever. His birthday party was so fun and left me comforted with the apparent fact that he is loved by so many people! It was a quick weekend trip, but we enjoyed every minute of it!

Jaskson in his cute birthday outfit that Jared and I bought!

yummy birthday cake

YAY!
All the excitement scared him a little, yet he's still so cute even when he's upset

6 Thoughts:

Charlotta-love said...

Happy Birthday Jackson. He is so cute. Especially his eyes.

kali said...

Wow! I can't believe he's one! He looks so much like Josh! I love that kid!

Jaime said...

how sweet! what a cutie.

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

He is such a cutie!!! These are such good pic Katie:)see you tomorrow in class... hopefully we'll finally get our test grades!

Anonymous said...

I remember that Jonah was overwhelmed on his first birthday, too. I think all the doting big people are too much!! Jackson is adorable. Happy, happy birthday Jackson. We all love you.
Becky Baxter

Julie said...

I am glad it was a great celebration for you guys! It is fun to watch these little ones grow and learn new things!