My good friend Lacey that I grew up with in Cali tagged me to name my 6 quirks. Well I don't know if I can think of 6 but I'll try...
I am a shopaholic. Now I don't go shopping everyday, but when I do go shopping its VERY hard for me not to get something or more than one something especially if its on sale. Jared isn't always too happy about this quirk
Quirk #2
I can't wash just one of my hands in the sink. For example is I got dirt on my right hand and I only need to rinse it off I then rinse it, but then I feel like my hands have uneven moisture and so have to get the left hand wet also, which then ends in both of my hands getting thoroughly wash with soap and water.
Quirk #3
I am an avid pimple/zit/blackhead picker. I can't stand to have an unpopped zit anywhere on my body. I would rather have my friends tell my I have a huge white head about to explode on my face so I can pop it, then walk around all day with it. This is an extra bad one because this quirk get rubbed of onto Jared, so yes I pop his zits also, but let me tell you that he doesn't approve, it defiantly takes some convincing.
Quirk#4
I am obsessive about have a balanced check book. Yes Jared and I have online banking that I also check religiously, which you think from online banking I wouldn't need a second record in my checkbook, but yes I do. I want to know where, when, and how are money is going.
Quirk#5
I am a people watcher. This quirk is especially bad when for example I'm on a date with Jared and I'm not paying attention to him because I'm too wrapped up in why the couple sitting at the table on the other side of the restaurant is sitting next to each other instead of cross from each other? This quirk is especially heightened when I'm on campus and there a hundreds of people around me...so much to look at :)
Quirk #6
Quirk #5 leads me to the last one I'll leave you with. I think too much. I think about things too much, then I pull them apart, analyze them, stress over them and its a vicious cycle...I don't do it about everything little thing, but when I do it's not good






5 Thoughts:
Katie! This cracks me up! We have so many 'quirks' in common!! I'm almost embarrassed to say it but I am a crazy zit popper, a RIDICULOUS people watcher (we have the same problem on our dates...) and I can never stop thinking about less than 1000 things at once. You crack me up! this is a good idea.
very funny. i do the last one a lot too!!! sometimes i wish i could turn my brain off at night so i could fall asleep instead of lying there "thinking"!
I think some of your quirks might just be part of being female! :) i seem to have 4 out of your 6 quirks.
Your blog title is WAY cute! Where did you get it?
#3 is gross.
Dang it. I do that too.
I definately have the hand thing goin on. . . Mom
Post a Comment