The other day I was at the grocery store and noticed they had 3 boxes of strawberries for only $5.00. These strawberries weren't small and pink, they were big, red, juicy strawberries. As you can guess I purchased them and was wondering what to make with them. So I searched on the internet and found this very simple strawberry dip recipe.... Strawberry Dip
1/2 cup light cream cheese
1/2 cup light strawberry yogurt
1/4 marshmellow creme
It turned out so yummy that I thought I would share! It is a simple and somewhat healthy snack!
3 Thoughts:
Sounds delish! I will have to give it a try!
Wrote it down, going to ge tthe stuff next time I'm at the store!! Sounds delightful!!!
That does sound delicious and even something I can make!!! I'm not the greatest in the kitchen but this looks super tasty and easy!
Post a Comment