This is a little old, but I just saw the pictures (props to Katie Hobbs) from the event, so I had to post them. I was asked to be in a play in my mom's ward entitled The Parable of the Ten Virgins. The production was put on for the Relief Society in celebrating the Relief Society Birthday. In the play each virgin was played by an individual women, telling of their personal story of their lamp. Shelley Graham was the stage manager and made sure it looked perfect, which it did! My mom did the decorations (scroll down to see the tables) and they looked fablous, but what else do you expect from the decor queen! I'm so greatful I had to opportunity to be apart, it was a lot of fun.
All the women who played the Ten Virgins and our director Shelley
Mom's Decorations
More great decor!
The music from the play was also beautiful, you can buy it on itunes, just type in "The Ten Virgins" and you can download them. It's great music to invite the spirit anywhere!


2 Thoughts:
It was a very special night. I'm glad Katie thought to take some pictures.
PS: Love your new blog look!
Loving the new background on your blog!
Post a Comment