NCAA Basketball March Madness started for Jared and I with Jared completely filling out his bracket the minute they came out. Jared, then decided to real me in and one night as I was folding and putting clothes away he called out teams and I choose, by their name, which team I wanted and he filled out my bracket (the next day I re-wrote one in MY own handwriting). Then the games began, basketball was on our T.V. it felt like everyday, which at first really got on my nerves, but then I began to notice that the teams I chose were winning and Jared's were loosing. Upon this discovery I became very competitive. I wanted to know every result of the game, and the last 5 mins of every game became my favorite, I didn't care how the team got the score, I only wanted to know who won. So this past Monday was the NCAA National Championship. As you can see by our brackets this was a BIG deal. I had acctually chosen Memphis and Kansas to be in the finals. Jared had chosen Kansas to win and I choose Memphis, our once togetherness in sports in supporting UGA went to a spilt house, this was a first. To my disadvantage my team lost (notice to none highlighted middle area), but we will not dwell on this because this is my post and I am, as Jared says completely bias on here, but just by going from their names and not knowing much about the teams I did pretty well and I did not mind bragging to Jared, and I still am. Now I can't wait till next year's March Madness, I might even beat Jared and fill my bracket out first.
By the way Jared ended up winning the championship, but all together Jared had 21 losses and I had 17, so I beat him in that!




4 Thoughts:
Katy...I knew which one was yours by the pink and the cute circles.
ps. I enjoyed visiting you and Jared last night.
who Cares I won baby! :)
Love you
site looks good.
Ahhh! Jared made a comment on my blog! Well that has just made my whole day, no my whole week! yes you did win, enough bragging :) love ya babe!
Congrats! Your predictions were much better than mine :-) It really does make the dreaded March Madness a lot more fun.
Post a Comment