So this past weekend our stake decided to have a Men's basketball tournament. I showed up a little late, but I still got a few pictures. Our University Branch didn't end up winning, but I have to comment on the tournament in general. I must say it felt as though all the men that were playing hadn't been let out of their house in 20 years because you could taste the testosterone in the air. The game even got a little too physical. Now you wonder why most stakes don't have men's basketball anymore? Humm... Other then a little over the top competitiveness they did really good and I must say Jared looks so cute when he has his serious "game face" on! :) P.S. please take note of the carpet floor their playing on and the size, yes, they played on a half court. The good thing is that we have a new stake center being built which will be fully equipped!
uh-oh someone is about to loose his shorts :/
sorry for the blurry picture forgot to turn the flash on


sorry for the blurry picture forgot to turn the flash on

good shoot honey
they has me keep score, don't ask me why
1 Thoughts:
I remember the days of watching basketball games all evening.
Post a Comment