I recently just went to a new hair stylist to get my hair cut and colored touched up. I told him that I needed my hair trimmed and the back needed a little more "umph". Well it ended up being a little shorter than I thought, but I am growing to like it. Cassy also wanted to see pictures of it. So here it is....
front.........................back
6 Thoughts:
I feel super by saying that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet.
Congrats! Take my words like a blossom blessing as I'm bloging around.
PALVROSSAVRVS REX
Super cute hair! I love it. Who did it? I need a cute cut in a BAD way.
You have such great hair. It always looks super cute... and so do you :-)
Very cute! I love the haircut! I think short haircuts are fun. You are so beautiful!
Love it!!
So darling! You have great hair, and look good in any stlye! So lucky!
Hey, I've been meaning to ask you...I have a friend who is getting married and she is interested in fiddling with wedding dresses like you did on that wedsite for your wedding dress... Do you remember the name of it? If you do, let me know so I can pass it on!
Post a Comment