Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ice Skating

This past weekend Jared and I took some of our good friends Josh and Natalie to our favorite skating rink. Luckily for us nobody slipped on the ice and as a bonus we taught ourselves a few ice skating moves. Besides our own adventures, I think Jared's favorite part was when we took a break to watch the Tennesse and Richmond University Ice Hockey Club teams play against eachother on the other ice rink next door. For those of you that don't know Jared's new obsession is Ice Hockey...he can't wait until he transfers to The University of Georgia so he can walk on to their club team. The only thing that comforts me in Jared playing this sport is all the pads they wear, so he won't get hurt. But honestly all I can think of when I invision Ice Hocking is...ducks ducks ducks...from the Disney movie The Might Ducks. Anways thanks Josh and Natalie for coming with us, we had so much fun!

Jared wishing he was one of the players on the ice...

1 Thoughts:

Cassy said...

I want to go! Looks like fun andz what a cute couple your friends are.