Recent Posts
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Spring Break Bummer
The unfortunate thing about Jared and I attending different schools is that we have different spring breaks. So currently Jared is in Orlando Florida with the boys, relaxing on the beach, while I am studying for tests and working. I miss him and I'm jealous which is a bad combination. The positive side of this, is that I have been able to get updated on some organizing, cleaning, writing in my journal, etc. I suppose it will be pay back when I have my spring break the next week.
1 Thoughts:
Hey Katy!
I saw your blog through Cassy's! I am so glad to see you guys are doing so well. You look beautiful in every picture I see of you! Gorgeous! Anyway, keep studying! It does end someday...! I'm going to add your link to my blog so I can check it out often! Talk to you later... Jackie
Post a Comment