Recent Posts

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines!

Jared and I had a wonderful Valentines Day! For some background... when I first turned 16 Jared took me on my first date to a nice chinese restuarant in town. From that day on we decided to celebrate that date, so every year we would go to the same table on the same day to celebrate. So three years later we went to the restuarant to celebrate our first date and Jared popped the question in a fortune cookie that read "Just say yes!" So one year later, we decided to celebrate our first date/engagement on Valentines Day at the same restuarant, at the same table. So when we walked in the restaurant and asked for a table the girl at the front said, "Oh my gosh, your the fortune cookie guy." Then she shouted to her co-worker, "Hey do you remember the fortune cookie guy." The co-worker replied, "Oh yeah" then he proceeded to seat us at our famous table! Maybe next year they will remember us again!

4 Thoughts:

Mary Mitchell said...

That is so cute! I can't believe they remember you guys! Happy Engagement Anniversary!

Mary Ann said...

I have to say that you were the prettiest bride I think that I have ever seen. Becky sent me your mom's blog that had pics of your wedding. I am still grieveing Heath Ledger:(

Charlotta-love said...

That is so cool that they rememebered you both. How fun! I'm glad you like the food and it wasn't some place that you WOULDN'T want to go back to. Yeah for traditions.

Tiffany said...

I never knew how Jared proposed. How cute! I got connect the dots.