Recent Posts

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Engagement Anniversary

 Jared and I celebrated our engagement/first date anniversary a little late this year because we are too busy for our own good. So, we got to combine it with Valentine's also.
We arrived at Peking (where we had our first date when I turned 16 and where Jared purposed). The tried to seat us, but I requested that we sit at our "special table." Well someone was already sitting there. After waiting 45minutes for "our table." The manager lady proceeded to seat us and she seated us at the wrong table, she got the table we want confused with another. Jared and I were too hungry at that point, so we didn't complain. We enjoyed our delicious Chinese meal, took our annual picture and just for kicks I took a picture of our "special booth."
 "Wrong Table"

Our "Special Booth"

 Then we took a quick trip to Target where Jared got a little carried away

{my bowl}
 And we headed to my new FAVORITE dessert place
YOFORIA

 {Jared's Bowl}
Perfect ending to the night!

Fun Fact: As we were waiting for our "special seats" the manager lady asked why we didn't want to sit at any of the other 20 seats that were available so we told her our story and then she told us that a few months ago a couple had come into the restaurant that now lived in Colorado and have kids, but they told her that they had to come back to the Peking in Athens because that is where he purposed to his wife there 20 years ago. Crazy huh?

2 Thoughts:

Ellyn Scaffe said...

Sweeties :D

Meredith said...

fun fun! we got engaged at Disneyland so return trips to you know, "remember" is always welcome. yeah, so we really just go for space mtn. shh! ;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS