Last night I went to the gym to go to the typical cycle class that I like, but I guess because its the beginning of the year and people have set HIGH expectations for their fitness the class was COMPLETELY full, so I decided to try something new....ZUMBA. I have heard a lot about Zumba from many people, but I have always been afraid to really try it because I was scared that I would be in a class filled with a bunch of Shakira(s). Much to my surprise the class was SO MUCH FUN! And there were some Shakira(s), but a lot more beginners like me! If you haven't tried it and you have the opportunity, DO IT!

I also was motivated to attend Zumba because in the elementary school I am interning this semester they have "clusters" day where all the students in the school get mixed up and attend different clusters where they work on different interests and my teachers cluster is ZUMBA! So now I feel more informed!
3 Thoughts:
I ♥ Zumba! So glad you tried it. It's such a fun work out. Go girl!
I've been wanting to try that, but was afraid I couldn't do it! Glad to know that beginners can do it too!
WHOOHOOO so fun!! You are a great Zumba helper/instrutor at school!:)
Post a Comment