My fabulous teacher that I'm interning with this semester has a blog too and she has this awesome thing she does...every Wednesday she has So What Wednesdays. I loved reading them on her blog because I felt like it was a creative way for her to express things that are on her mind or currently going on in her life.
So before stealing the idea I Googled So What Wednesdays and found another fun idea...What I'm Loving Wednesday.
I have decided that I am going to have my own each Wednesday, but i'm going to alternate them each week!
Hopfully this will new spin on my blog will give me a little boost to get me to the weekend!
{This week I'll do both}
I have decided that I am going to have my own each Wednesday, but i'm going to alternate them each week!
Hopfully this will new spin on my blog will give me a little boost to get me to the weekend!
{This week I'll do both}
So What If...
I bite my finger nails...I'm trying to quite, but REGARDLESS I still don't want to see you biting yours...YUCK!
The laundry will never get folded, I'll just pretend on vacation and live out of my suitcase
I am addicted to sale prices…at least I’m saving right?
I don’t really want to grow old…turning another year older this week…NO THANKS!
I feel as though I can barely make it through the school day…I’m still adjusting from Christmas break right?
I'm Loving...That I only have one more semester left and then I'm TEACHING
The school, teacher, and class I'm working with this semester, seriously it would be a DREAM to get a job there
Winter boots...I keep trying to wear flats and other cute shoes, but I just keep going back to the boots
Putting my cold feet on Jared at night...he is like a human furnace and he doesn't even get upset...
I {heart} him!
Valentines conversation heart candy....YUM!
3 Thoughts:
Love it! I want to jump on that bandwagon..
PS. I changed my blog name again. (I'm sure you knew that would happen)
You have a nice husband, I tried that with mine and he got mad at me.
LOVE tha you did both!
Post a Comment