For my birthday weekend Jared had two hockey games scheduled for Friday and Saturday night. I wasn't too happy, but he couldn't control it. Too make a long story short there was a lot of little suspicious things being said and happening all stemming from Jared, so I got a little curious that he was planning something. So Friday afternoon I snooped on the internet to see if Jared still had a game that night because we were still "planning" on going and sure enough it was CANCELED, which confirmed to me that he was planning a surprise. I made sure that I got dressed up to attend "the game" but I ended up telling Jared that I knew the game was canceled and that something was up. He said he didn't know what I was talking about and kept playing along. Then we went to picked up our friends to go to the game, but they said we had to make a "quick detour" and go to Lillie's...right then I knew...the party was at Lillie's. Sure enough the door opened and SURPRISE! Okay so I wasn't SOO surprised, but I still LOVED IT! Later I found out that Jared got the party together, but my friend Elaine decorated and themed it a SHOE PARTY- and my friend good friend Lillie hosted the party. It was so great, I am so lucky and grateful to have such a thoughtful husband and good friends!
 |
4 Thoughts:
So sweet of Jared!
Glad you had a great birthday weekend!
so cute!! Boys are never good at surprises... Or maybe girls are just too good at figuring it out! Happy Birthday:)
Looks like you had a fun time! At least with you knowing something was up you were smart enough to get dolled up!
Wow, I just love your heading! Teach me how.
Post a Comment