Recent Posts

Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow Day....Church Cancelled

Georgia finally had a WHITE CHRISTMAS! Well actually in was more like a white Christmas night, but nonetheless, it snowed and because of it church was canceled the next day because of icy roads. So Jared and I drove over to my mom's to have a family breakfast.
We had three types of pancakes that morning...

David making Bisquick pancakes

Jared making German pancakes

Myself making Mill pancakes

Jared's German pancake won best overall

Ron making hash browns

Enjoying our yummy breakfast


{Just had to sneak in this picture!}

Within the same day all of the boys in the family got injured or hurt in some way, which my mom thought really got in the way of us all playing Mexican Train

Jared with an ice pack
[He burned his hand cooking his German pancakes, he grabbed a cast iron skillet out of the oven with only a dish towel...it burned right through]

Ron sliced his finger in the garage on something, I can't remember now what it was

And David pulled a muscle in his arm while lifting weights

{Pour Boys!}

What the snow looked like out my mom's kitchen window

It was a perfectly relaxing day,
despite all the injuries

1 Thoughts:

Ellyn Scaffe said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Your mom's kitchen looks awesome! I haven't seen it all re-done. (I know it's been a while)