Recent Posts

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

Let me preface this post by saying, this holiday season was extra fun because of our current residency. It was so great to be able to decorate a large amount of space with all my Christmas decorations I have collected!

Our tree on Christmas morning

Jared opening his stocking

Jared is a great gift giver (with a little help from myself)

Jared got lots of hockey gear

Then we had breakfast at Ihop

[I sneaked a picture of Jared, so this was his revenge photo]

Then we got out of are jammies and went to Jared's parents


Aunt Mary

Momo
[Jared's Grandma]

I thought these gift were so cute, Jared's mom got him a new hockey helmet, but it was late in the mail, so she printed a picture of it and put it in a cute Christmas box under the tree




All of the famous stockings that Momo has individual handmade for each of her children and grandchildren

1 Thoughts:

lillie said...

Love your tree, love the new boots and had no idea that is how you spell your full name!!