We have sort of been living off of Hot Chocolate lately especially since the cold weather has set it, it is just so good for the belly
Guess which cups mine?
Our other favorite is popcorn, since we moved we decided not to get cable, so instead we watch a lot of movies. Our Orville Redenbacher popcorn popper, which by the way I got for $10.00 on black friday 2 years ago, has saved us lots of money on nasty fake microwaveable popcorn, we're hooked. Plus because it pops naturally we can regulate the amount of butter and other stuff we put on it.

It's even fun to watch
(whatever I'm a home body dork)

{Did you know I love this boy?}
{Just checking}
2 Thoughts:
I love popcorn.
Dang, now I need some popcorn...
Aww your mug is so cute! Have you tried Chik-fil-a's hot chocolate?? It's soo yummy. :)
Post a Comment