I got the opportunity to go with Katie, her mom, and Wellspring to SIX FLAGS! I was so very excited for this especially because Katie's mom said that this was a preliminary trip to see if we might be able to combat Disney World. It was my first time going to Six Flags in Georgia. The trip was awesome and Katie actually really enjoyed it!
Loading the bus

On the Bus


"Are we there yet?"

We're THERE!

Someone wasn't too happy about taking a picture


Here either...yikes...sometimes those faces are killer...ha!


Perfection...in one picture

Precious!
(Watch out for that horse Katie it looks fierce)

Katie and Toni

This was Katie's favorite ride


She was still happy even when we got off it

Look at those arms...she is totally ready for the roller coaster

Our special picture with the conductor

The three of us!
3 Thoughts:
LOVE it!
Whoa, Katie does NOT want to be in some of those pictures! lol.
Hopefully Disney becomes a reality.
FUN! I'm glad she enjoyed it. Can't believe you hadn't been there yet!
Post a Comment