Recent Posts

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Beard No More

[Warning....creepy and I mean CREEPY images below]
Jared's boss mentioned that he didn't look bad with a beard, so Jared took that his boss telling him he could grow it out, so he did. He told me more than once how he appreciated not having to shave. Well it ended up being too good to be true, so he needed to shave it and here are the results of the "monumental event"

Handsome, scruffy, mountain man

Tough "Don't cross me in a dark alley" man

The beginning of the end



Goatee...NOT a fan


Prepare yourselves for TERROR....

AHHHHHH....I can't even look at these pictures, Jared looks like such a creep!
Hitler....anyone.....anyone?

If I saw someone that looked like this on the street I would SPRINT the other way.
Needless to say...when he created the mustache we were both laughing so hard, but then I got scared and I couldn't look at him until he shaved it off.

The end FOREVER