One of my favorite stores {Forever 21} is introducing a brand new maternity line called Love 21 Maternity. Take a look below at the fresh new line!




Recent Posts




Copyright © 2009 Reeves Spot, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
4 Thoughts:
I've pretty much refused all maternity wear- especially anything that has a bow or a tie in the back- ugh! This stuff looks cute and stylish- a little late for me though. This has Janie Goodwin written all over it. Thanks for keeping us preggers in the fashion know.
Oh so cute Katy, thank you for sharing!
PS: Katy, I miss your music! When are you going to put it back up?
Oh my gosh- I was totally thinking when I was looking for maternity clothes how I wish Forever 21 had a maternity section... actually I can wear a lot of their clothes while pregnant, because of the current style with the flowy tops, but I am so glad you posted this! I already made a rule for myself that I can't buy any more maternity clothes, but at least I know this exists- for my next one maybe!
Post a Comment